the ESWC'logo

Procedure for betting during the ESWC

This major event which takes place in the entire world is an opportunity to take bets.
Here are a few points, how to bet on the eSports World Convention:

1- Login to your eSport bookmaker

My advice:

Operator to bet on the ESWC

2- As soon as the ESWC tournament starts, choose your game and bet

3- Wins money from those who predicted badly

Oxent organizes the 11th edition of the Electronic Sports World Cup and the 4th consecutive Paris Games Week. It is a global sports project that brings together national electronic sports organizations from many countries (Canada, China, Australia, Iran, Brazil). Qualifying events are taking place in 75 countries in order to make the 400 best players on the planet stand out from the crowd who will meet in Paris.

They will compete over 5 days in front of 5,000 spectators. Oxent expects 240,000 visitors to attend the ESWC over 5 days. "Everything is broadcast on Twitch and Dailymotion in France. We are aiming for 400.00 to 500.000 instant viewers on Twitch. That's the peak we can reach" explains Matthieu Dallon. In total, he is counting on 2 million viewers on the net.

Are there other competitions?

"With the ESWC, we are the forerunners. But there are also the major international competitions that are organised by publishers. E-Sport is 5 or 6 world organisations and 100 local players". For example, Blizzard organizes the Starcraft 2 World Championship Series, Riot Games organizes League of Legends tournaments, and Valve with DotA 2. Wargaming has declared that it wants to invest 10 million dollars in e-Sport in 2014, compared to 2.5 million in 2013.

The ESWC, how much does it cost?

For the PGW final, the production reaches 1 million euros. The overall budget for the ESWC is 2 million euros. "It's 85% sponsorship. The remaining 15% comes from special operations and streaming revenues. We have partners like Numericable, LDLC, BenQ. The sponsorship ticket is between 100,000 and 200,000 euros. In total, we have about ten partners". About fifteen people work full time for Oxent. The company is increasing to 220 people to manage the final.


Bet in real money Via the operator:
During the eSports World Convention Bookmaker for the ESWC


(c) 2020
[email protected] : tcatnoC